Positions open in San Antonio, Tulsa, Jacksonville, Orlando and Dunn.
Roadmaster Driver's School, an national private training school, is currently seeking CDL Instructors. Roadmaster currently operates multiple locations nationwide, offering certificate programs in the field of commercial truck driver education and related services such as computer-based training for truck driver trainees and continuing education for existing drivers, commercial driver's license (CDL) testing, and driver placement services.
We are currently seeking experienced Class-A Driver / Instructor(s) with the ability and desire to teach others. Our ideal candidate will have proven longevity with previous employers, excellent communication skills (both oral and written), possess demonstrated physical, intellectual and leadership ability to perform duties of over the road (OTR), basic skills and classroom instruction.
- Receive paychecks bi-weekly
- Life insurance policy of $20,000 at no cost to employee
- Dental plan
- Colonial life products
- Vacation / sick time
- Must possess a Valid CDL Class-A license
- Minimum of 3 years over the road (OTR) or local driving experience
- Must be able to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be able and willing to obtain an instructor license from a state approving agency
- Must have HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have ability to communicate with others using oral and written skills
- Must have physical, intellectual and leadership abilities needed to perform the duties of over the road, basic skills and classroom instruction